Tuesday, September 22, 2009

slightly pregnant

Once again, I'm slightly pregnant.

I was out of town this weeked, and got light lines on FRER on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The fact that they weren't getting any darker didn't give me much confidence, but I went for a beta Monday.

It was only 12.3, and my progesterone was only 2.

My RE is pretty sure it's a chemical pg and so am I, but I'm going back for beta #2 tomorrow just to be sure. We're also having our consult with the new RE tomorrow, so I'm hoping he has some ideas for the future.

We spent the weekend at a lakehouse with friends, all of whom don't have kids yet. A couple with kids came up for one of the nights, and it really changed the dynamic so much. We went from staring peacefully at the lake and listening to crickets to listening to kids scream, listening to their mom yell at them to not go in the water too deep, throw rocks, drown each other, run into the fire pit, set things on fire, dive off the pier into shallow water, pull hair, well, you get the idea. And these are GOOD kids. It made me wonder why we are doing all this...I love to relax. I love peace and quiet. I hate yelling. Why am I trying so hard to have a baby?

1 comment:

  1. Because, although your life will never be the same, you'll love every minute of it and rarely long to hear that silence again. (And WHEN it happens for you, you more than most will truly appreciate every cry, every screech, every "Put that stick down before you poke out an eye!" Trust me.)

    That sucks about your results. I'm so very, very sorry.

    Big, big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete