Friday, November 20, 2009

slightly stimulated

CD6 results are in.

I have one follie on the blocked tube side that is 11.5mm. There is a 10mm one on the good tube side. There are also some little 9mm guys, some of which might catch up.

I'd rather have 1 follie on the good tube side than have too many and have to cancel, so I'm happy with the results so far.

I'm going back Monday for another u/s, which I assume will give us a lot more info.

I'm just counting down the days until we are done with shots. Tonight is shot #4, so from what I understand it'll be 3-6 more after that.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You're doin' it. And it sounds like everything's right on target. Yippe! Once the follicles get to 12 you can count on them growing at a regular rate. So come on good side!!

    ReplyDelete