Monday, November 23, 2009

no more stomach shots!

LAST STOMACH SHOT TONIGHT! I can't even tell you how excited I am. I went for blood and u/s this a.m. Left (good side) has an 18mm follie. Right side is 17.5. There are also a couple in the 12-14 range, I think.

The schedule is: one more stomach shot tonight (DONE!), trigger tomorrow evening, then IUI Wednesday morning.

I'm a little worried about too many of the smaller follies catching up before Wed. am (they grew a lot in the 3 days between friday and today), but am keeping my fingers crossed for the best. DH isn't sure he can give me my trigger, so I might see if they can do it at my clinic.

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you're on the ttw, so I'm shooting tons of positive energy your way!! Hope you're taking it easy. Rest up and visualize nothing but good things.

    Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gwynn! I am in the 2WW--8 days post-IUI, but unfortuately I think 9 days post ovulation, based on temps and symptoms. I think I ovulated before I got my trigger shot, the night before the IUI.

    This is the crazy-making part of the 2WW. I had AF-like cramps starting last night, but of course this is the stage where it's impossible to tell AF symptoms from early pg. symptoms. My temps aren't doing anything special.

    I tested out the trigger shot, but I'm still getting light lines on and off with First Response (which always happens to me when betas are under 20), so the next few days will tell. I'm supposed to go in next Wed. for HCG test--as if I'd wait until then! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, I mean that I'm still getting light lines from the trigger, not ones that I think are from a BFP.

    ReplyDelete