Saturday, March 27, 2010

19 weeks, 3 days



Ok, I'm the worst blogger ever. I can't believe it has been so long since I've posted an update. I'll spare you any complaints about nausea and vomiting, since I was grateful to have those symptoms--I just wish they hadn't lasted until I was about 18 weeks pregnant. But again, I'm beyond grateful to still be pregnant so I'm really not complaining (too much).

Things continue to go well. We had a quad screen at 15 weeks which came back good enough that we again opted not to have CVS or an amnio. Oh, and we finally felt comfortable enough to start taking belly shots. The above one is of me at 18 weeks.

On Wednesday we'll have our 20-week ultrasound. We're both so excited, nervous, and hopeful. I'm so excited to know the gender since it'll make things seem more real to know this bit of information about our Bean. But also anxious to find out if everything else is developing normally.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! You look fantastic! Thanks so much for updating. I've wondering if everything has been ok and it definitely sounds like it has. Congrats! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it continues to be smooth sailing 'til end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely adorable! All belly! So glad to hear everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete