Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Here we go again

So we're trying...again. Another natural cycle, because nothing else feels right.

And because my current RE realized I'm not ready for donor eggs and says not to give up on my ovaries just yet.

We're also doing testing with RE#2, just to see if there is anything RE#1 is missing. He told me to start with baby aspirin daily, so I've added that to my routine.

I also started acupuncture. The acupuncturist says to cut wheat out of my diet completely. He basically said everything has wheat, so it's kind of hard. I'm doing research now to try to find alternatives. I got gluten-free bread at Whole Paycheck, but I found out at checkout it was $7.99. For BREAD! I also told DH that crack addicts can have babies, so I'm having a hard time believing TOAST is killing mine, but I'll try anything at this point.

I wish I could be one of those women who optimistically plow ahead. I was that woman, actually. Up until loss #4.

This month I ovulated on the "good" tube side (did I mention my ectopic rendered my right tube useless?). I'm praying for the best, but going more than a little crazy in the 2WW. Can I really have hope that the 6th time is the charm?

1 comment:

  1. Killing your babies with TOAST! Sorry, but I find that incredibly hilarious. And $7.99 for bread? That's highway robbery!!!

    At any rate, I hope all the sacrifices (giving up wheat! Unconscionable! How could I live without delicious Cheetos? Oh, um, sorry again) pay off.

    ReplyDelete